I tried to change something in my layout and I screwed up my banner. Then, I sort of panicked and odly enough, I ended up creating my entire layout from scratch. I think I'll redo it to make it better, but what do you all think? Go back to my old banner? Like the new layout?
14 comments:
LOVE IT!!! PLEASE KEEP IT!
it sucks.
I'm yoking!
I LOVE it! You too get sucked into blog makeovers...they are addicting.
of course I love it, I lived it (sometimes vicariously) with you guys..and I've always wondered what Gwynn is holding..is it baby C (charlie, not the other c)or something equally as precious? (Phil is only holding out one hand..so I was just wondering...)
Sandi
I like it. Now, you asked for honesty so here it is....the text is too big for me. I do like the brown paper bag and who doesn't like an airstream?? And the pictures is pretty awesome. So pretty much all good, but text too big.
And I just noticed you have like gigantic headphones on your head and you are standing exactly like Scout. Or she stands like you?? Kind of up on the toes and like attached at your leg? No?
Sorry, one more thing. I totally rocked the one piece criss cross in the back bathing suit with the terry cloth shorts too...awesome.
i knew when i get an aurora email saying check out the blog, who can wait when they have time!!! Gotta go straight there, you know something is going to be good!!! Font is kinda 3d ish. we ain't that old yet!
I'd prefer it if the trailers were moved out so that the words don't scroll over them. Otherwise, it's suh-weet!
I'll help...I gotta do a couple more things...and then I'm on it!
that picture is awesome!!! You have the biggest head phones on ever!!! I like it all. I don't know what christy is saying about big text...I don't have to wear my glasses to read it. :)
I agree that while the Airstreams are AWESOME...having them under white text makes it hard to read.
I just took the liberty of fixing your blog banner and background...and text, etc.
Voila!
I dig the new banner! And the new layout - so fresh and so clean...
Post a Comment