
Summer used to be just a ball of fun and freedom....I would travel (pic above is from Mexico) and read and sleep late and stay up late and go to happy hour a lot and travel and watch every movie that came out. However, Summer has now become like being in in-school-suspension. Trapped. Under someone's control.
Yeah, I'm a mother now. I spend my summer days picking up poop off the floor, wiping it off butts, and keeping the dogs from eating it. I go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 6:30am to manage the house and entertain the child. I bribe my kid with chocolate milk to get in the car so I can just go to a mall (pic above is from this mall food court) and watch her play in the "birth control center" --- play area.
I can't believe I've let myself get here. Don't feel sorry for me, just save yourself.
And for all the mothers that think I'm sick, and you love being a mother, and you can't believe how awesome your life is now that you have children. Well, I say congratulations on finding your passion.
14 comments:
I feel your pain.
Here's hoping that a sibling will bring some entertainment value to the board and one day give us some freedom back. At least that's what I'm hoping.
Hey, at least you aren't going through it alone now. At least you have the rest of us to go to the mall with!
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYour living the dream and when 18 yrs. pass you'll help load that U-haul trailer faster than your parents did...
lol..again... what more can i say! i'm feelin' ya!
lol.
Well count down the days until you can ship your kids to me in the summer. Then you'll have your freedom back. :)
It's almost over....oh...but then you will have a baby. So...which is the lesser of two evils? Preggers? Or newborn? Hmmmm....
LOL...oh girl. Seriously, write the book - Ro-isms...
blog hopping from Kamies
one word "babysitters"
gotta find some and get some ME time.
LOL...spoken like a true 9 month pregnant woman....
You kill me RO, you still got it!
Awesome! I'm finally starting to feel like the smart one instead of the outsider! ;-)
Those before after pics are Awesome! Oh the trip to Mexico, those were the days. Your face in the second one says it all.
Oh Ro-Ro! It's a little LATE for lamentations now isn't it? There IS life with children,so try to enjoy each day even if it's filled with poop from someone! You couldn't pay me ANY amount for the joy I have gotten and continue to receive from you and your sister Charlie. Scout and Brooke are "angels straight from heaven" and you just keep telling yourself that...if you can still keep a sane thought in your head that is! Here's to road-trip '09!!!
Go GiGi tell it like it is!
Post a Comment