Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Pudge - 10 Years

Pudge a.k.a. "Francis; Walter; and Old Man River" went to doggie Heaven last week. He loved following his big brother Emmitt around, but in his later years he was pretty much content to just sleep all day. He was a good dog that only wanted to be scratched and loved. We brought him home from Canton's Trade Days ten years ago, and we've enjoyed his Pudginess ever since.

8 comments:

won tong said...

The photo's are just wonderful thanks for posting...Kemo always slept alot but he sleeps alot now..
He's gettin o'ooood! He will be the only pooch child we will ever have sooo we just enjoy him each day... He will go to doggie heaven one day and see other fur kids... What a reunion..

Anonymous said...

Bless his pudgy little heart..he was a sweet and good dog.
-Sandi

Anonymous said...

Pudge is a great dog. He will be missed.

Anonymous said...

Pudge is gone, but definitely NOT forgotten! Thanks for showing some of his cuteness for everyone to share!!

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. me Pudge. at least he has some friends in doggie heaven.
J-Rock

Anonymous said...

goodbye pudge, you will be missed. RIP.

Ryann said...

NOOOOOOOOO....sniff...that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.

So, does that mean you all are getting another one? :)

Lena said...

OMG! I am upset!! I love me some Pudge!