Monday, October 20, 2008

NKOTB

Yes, Scott surprised me last night with New Kids on The Block concert tickets. THANK YOU SCOTT!! I was excited. He even arranged for our girls to have a babysitter. THANK YOU SHAY!
The picture above is of the main stage at the beginning of the concert.  The picture below is fro when they popped up right in front of our balcony seats and sang a few songs on this spinning stage deal. (These pics are struggling because they were taken with my phone.)

You know you had a favorite:
So, the question is...was it a good concert? Yes. It was hilarious because it was thousands of 30-something women screaming their hearts out. I was cracking up.  The "new kids" were really good and were a lot of fun to watch perform. There were some cheesy parts, like when Jordan sang a solo song and unbuttoned his shirt with smoke behind him, but over all it was a lot of fun. They had a lot of wardrobe changes which kept it good to look at. Oh, and Danny did a whole breakdance deal by himself which is always good times.

Just for the record: My favorite new kid was Jonathan, and he pretty much did not a thing at the concert, but just barely dance and sing back up. However, I still like him.  And, five dancers is always better than four.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent.

You need to go to Kidd Craddick's website to watch Shannon's interview with Donny, Jordan, and Joey.

She gets cozy with them. They were cracking me up on the radio this morning.

NKOTB...never go out of style!

j-mo

Lena said...

I can just imagine!!! I was so jealous last night because the night before we were all dancing at Kris's (big mexican girl that put beer cans in the exhaust pipe of some women's car at the fiest) wedding. Then, you text me that last night, so I was jealous...instead of getting to see Donny, I saw Donnie!!

Christy said...

I am not jealous. Never got into them. I liked Depech Mode and the Cure. Sorry. But, I would have loved to people watch at that concert, big time.

Charlie said...

How did I live in the same house as you and not know you liked NKOTB?
How did that happen?
Did you keep it secret?

I used to make fun of Courtney Chancellor because she liked them.

Paula Abdul was way better! ;)

Anonymous said...

Joey all the way. It is kind of funny knowing that one of them (Jonathon) is a real estate investor now, dancing on stage.

won tong said...

Now Ro Ro I can't ome to your blog til that ewwww thing Kevins holding is gone...It creeps me out.

KAI said...

Which one is Jonathan?? I only know who Donnie is...

Anonymous said...

I seriously checked the date of this blog when you said you went to a New Kids on the Block Concert....wow....but you put the RO in RETRO!
Dee Ann

Jalyn said...

"o o o o o, o o o o, o o o o o,the right stuff!"

Ryann said...

John was my fav, pretty much have not been impressed with the aging John, he pretty much is kept out of sight on the video, and apparently on stage too. I think it's hilarious that you went.