Roxy went to Doggie Heaven on Saturday, November 24th 2007. Although she fought hard, kidney failure could not be overcome. She was a great family pet and will be missed tremendously. She loved to eat, drink, play fetch, and get on the top step of the swimming pool. She enjoyed long walks, car rides and visiting her dog friends like Aggie, Pete and Wendy.She leaves behind two pug brothers, Emmitt Merle (10) and Pudge Moochie (9); and her humans, Daddy Scott, Mommy Ro, Sister Scout, Grandpa Phil and grandparents G and Rich.
Roxy will always have a special place in our hearts. and I know the neighborhood has just lost one of it best four-legged friends.
A special thank you goes out to Grandpa Phil who loved and cared for Roxy when she was at her sickest.
15 comments:
My condolences.
The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog. A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and poverty, in health and sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, when the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer; he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounter with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master, as if he were a prince.When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its' journey through the heavens.
Bless Roxie and I hope she has met Daisy and Nessie in heaven!
Sandi
I am so sorry! She won't be forgotten by the Fays!
Roxy will be missed. It is always hard to lose one of your pets. We lost one of ours this summer to kidney failure too. It is hard to watch. We hope that you and the family are doing ok.
Can't stop crying....poor baby Roxy.
Roxy, we miss you.
I'm sorry it took this long to get to your post. No words can express loosing one of your children. I love my little plaque George & I made so I'll make one for you...It says:
YOU NEVER LEAVE A PLACE YOU LOVE,
YOU GO AWAY, TAKING A PART OF IT ALONG, AND LEAVING A PART OF YOU REMAINING.
I will try when things calm to make one for you and a tree George drew... Love and tears to all the family...sniffle!
i'm sorry about your pup. losing pets really sucks. she's frolicking around with all the other great ones that have gone before her. :)
on a completely different note, i don't have your work email. email me: laura@mumsthewurd.com
Oh, Rox. I remember when you would always sniff my black pants right before we were going out and leave huge slobber marks. I will miss that!
NOOOOOOO!!!! Say it isn't so....Poor Roxy, I didn't know he was sick. I'm so sad. Loved me some Roxy.
Sorry to hear about Roxy. I'm sure she will be sorely missed :(
I'm glad you didn't feed all the sympathy cookies to the dogs. :)
It makes me really sad to think about the whole thing...especially with Scoutie being sick too.
I hope everything comes together by Christmas.
See ya in 2 days!
Roxie was a very special girl... Randy and I are so sad for both of you. I know she was Scott's big girl and it has to be hard for him.
We'll miss her too.
Aunt Dianne
I was holding up pretty good until I saw this "picture post" & I got all choked up! Rich and I miss her too!! Love, Mom
Oh my goodness!! I had no clue. I am happy that I got to know Rox. She is one of Rafa's girlfriends that I loved the most. Rafa is going to be upset. I can't stop crying! She had great slobbers!!
Post a Comment