Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Because You're Never Too Old to Buy a Jeep

Yes, we bought a Jeep. It is a 4-Door to accomodate the child. She likes being whipped by the wind in the back seat. I like feeling like driving is fun again. Scott likes driving the Tahoe. So, everyone is happy. The weather has been gorgeous lately, so we took advantage of the top down capabilities.
Today begins Thanksgiving Break, so I'm home and blogging. Sorry I've been absent so long, but geesh I've been busy and even sick. But, I'm back. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

8 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Sweet. I can see Scout riding with her hair blowing in the wind.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

With JT's Summer Love playing on the stereo

won tong said...

Yeah and some "summertime" jj& fresh Prince.."drivin slow sooo everbody see's you"! How fun and deluxe!

Anonymous said...

i am jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Some women go to the mall on Saturday when their husband has to work, but not Aurora!, she goes to the dealership and buys a freakin JEEP! That's my RoRo!!! Mom

Ryann said...

Love the 4 door. Nice work. I'm pretty much jealous that the top is off, when it's high 20's in Iowa.

Tab said...

4x4 Pimpin'! Is that the Vader Convertible edition? Sorry, that was the geek in me peepin' out.

KAI said...

ahhh, the mama jeep! i love it!