Sunday, October 21, 2007

Higher Education?

I don't know if I told you blog readers, but I'm working on my edubication. Yes, I've got my sights set on a master's degree in admin. I should be finished in 17 more months, if I don't get kicked out. The entire deal is online. I'm loving that. It is sort of like blogging your way to a skin on the wall. Works for me. So, that previous post about moving to California, well that is what I now call my "2 year plan." I wouldn't want to move before I finish this deal here in the great state of Texas. Of course, just because I call it my 2 year plan doesn't mean it is a sure thing. Scott is against the move (which is sort of major), and well, my life's pretty good here, so I may just not be meant to move. We'll see what happens...in two years when my plan tries to go into motion.

6 comments:

Tab said...

Congrats on your goal of a master's. I'm just trying to make it through the end of the year.
Scott rules!!!

Christy said...

Good for you!

Charlie said...

Yay, in your two year plan, you move out here.
In my 2 year plan, I get a little African.
Good things all around, hehe.

Ryann said...

I can't wait until you and Lucio are running the school. Maybe Josh will be moved back to Dallas by then.

Mrs. H said...

Ha!! You and Lucio!! I can see it now.

You go, Ro!

Anonymous said...

get that masters and it will help ease the pain of California prices. dont' forget that Tahoe is a shorter drive than going to Austin when you live in Nor Cal too. it just keeps gettin better.
J-Rock