Tonight i went to take off my eye make up (yes i wear eye make up once a week) and I used rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball instead of make up remover. Yes, it burned severely.
That sounds like the time I used hairspray under my arms thinking it was spray deodorant. Yours is worse though because of the burn.....oh the burn!!!!!!
that's awesome...I'm only telling you this so you know you're not the only one who does these things. My lips were chapped one night and I was already in bed, I decided the shortest route was the neosporin in the bathroom...fumbling in the dark, I grabbed a small tube with a pointy top...only to feel my lips burning. I turned on the light to find that I had just applied Foot fungus cream to my lips...awesome.
6 comments:
Dang woman use Ponds w/ blue label dry skin thingy it takes off eye makeup or vaseline...
i can't think of anything funny to say.
you crack me up....i bet that stung like a mamma-jamma...
Freaking OW! Want me to bring you some makeup remover or at least an ice cube? lol
That sounds like the time I used hairspray under my arms thinking it was spray deodorant. Yours is worse though because of the burn.....oh the burn!!!!!!
that's awesome...I'm only telling you this so you know you're not the only one who does these things. My lips were chapped one night and I was already in bed, I decided the shortest route was the neosporin in the bathroom...fumbling in the dark, I grabbed a small tube with a pointy top...only to feel my lips burning. I turned on the light to find that I had just applied Foot fungus cream to my lips...awesome.
Post a Comment