Thursday, February 28, 2008

Death Pool

I don't know if you have heard of this, but some sick people put a list together at the beginning of the year which contains the names of people they think will die by the end of the year. And, there is money involved. Thus the Death Pool. Well, I am one of those sick people, and here is my list:

JEFF CONAWAY
BRITTANY SPEARS
ZSA ZSA GABOR
LIZ TAYLOR
ANDY GRIFFITH
BETTY FORD
NANCY REAGAN
LINDSEY LOHAN
MICHAEL JACKSON
MAGIC JOHNSON
Y.A. TITTLE
RUE MCCLANAHAN
ELIZABETH EDWARDS
DICK CLARK
WILLIE NELSON
GARY COLEMAN
ANDY ROONEY
RON SPRINGS***
AMY WINEHOUSE
TOM SIZEMORE


I'll let you know if I win. Oh yeah, ***denote the joker which is worth triple the points. And, points are scored upon death with the young ones being worth more points than the older ones. Wish me luck, er, um... them death.

11 comments:

Mom said...

OMG - this is a very interesting, yet morbid list. I notice you have quite a few young "at risk" people on there. Good luck...LOL.

laura said...

wow, man, that's pretty insane. i'm glad you left betty white off. i want her to live forever. and why rue? just for the hell of it?

Anonymous said...

Aurora,
I think you must have too much time left over in your day! I can't even remember who's still alive or dead much less make a "hit" list. You are a nutty for sure!

Unknown said...

laura, i saw rue in an interview a while back, and she looked like she was definitely on her last golden leg. I figured she was the golden girl to put on the list.

Lena said...

you crack my stuff up!!! I am rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

I totally think Jeff Conaway - have you seen Celebrity Rehab? Man, gone are the days of Grease. sheesh. I would actually hate to see a few of those goodies go. What an interesting game. Amy Winehouse needs to put all of us out of our misery.

Charlie said...

Wait, can you just pick anyone? Is there really money involved? How does that work?

Unknown said...

Charlie:
Jason gave us the parameters which were pick 20 people that are famous for possible death this year. So, these are my 20. And, the like 5 of us that are playing chipped in some very small money for the "pool" at the end. No, none of us have Patrick Swayze.

Ryann said...

Jeff Conway for sure would have been my pic. Love celebrity rehab....and Josh said there is some commercial with John Travolta trying to save his life or something, I guess he is off the wagon again.

Anonymous said...

Oh I need to watch that one with John Travolta. I can't believe Patrick Swayze is sick - all the reports say he doesn't have long to live but I guess that isn't entirely true. Jeff Conway is I think the best bet.

Anonymous said...

There is a Celeb Rehab reunion on today - Conaway looks like he has a trach or something in his chest.