.png)
On other notes, nothing much is going on. I just work at school and at home. The grammy's were dumb. I don't know what movies are out in the theaters. At this time, my mind can't stop imagining camping trips at spring break and vacations over the summer. I'm hoping right now for the camping. A summer vacasche probably won't happen, let's focus on the Choats and their pop-up and the rest of us in our tents. It could happen.

On a final note, I've finally gone facebook. It has been fun to see some old friends there. Maybe you'll find me there.
5 comments:
josh has a facebook account, I already forwarded your stuff to him....
we are going to the coast this weekend. supposed to be freezing ass cold but we don't care. check out www.port-royal.com . i also have those camping daydreams
Apparently there is an ice cave up on Flattop - you can actually camp inside of it. You could rethink your plans of livin' in the AK! :)
Speaking of that, Jenna invited me (and you) to go to her house in Yosemite on July 4th weekend. You can do that 2 weeks before you give birth right?
Anyway, she said we could use it when we wanted so think it over. :)
Um, let's do it. We are in, the pop up is in. Campfires await us.
Post a Comment