What I actually have on the soles of me feet is "porakeratosis." They are a sort of "deep root" calluses which are tender and causing me pain. My super fly podiatrist, Dr. Prigoff, diagnosed them, then treated them. You may wonder the treatment: Lots of scraping with a scalpel, Lots of "sanding" with a Dremmel. Yes, a Dremmel. My feet are really smooth now. But, apparently not smooth enough because I have to apply some heavy duty skin cream (must use a rubber glove). I have to pumice 3X week.
So, essentially, I need to not have funky feet. I need to be more like Christy....lots of feet scraping, pumicing, and exfoliating.
8 comments:
At least it isn't viral. I mean if it was...between that and the pink eye....ick. And just think, all the pumicing and scraping, your feet will be so ready for flip-flops in a couple of months!!
Hmm, now I'm wondering if I have those keratosisies as well...
Your feet are going to be as smooth as Scout's. Don't follow in Scott's footsteps. I wish you could come to A-111 and pumice your heels on a random kids backpack while we talked.
hello...excuse to get a pedi every week...WORD!! Doctor's orders!!!
I can't wait to see those beautiful feet in flip flops!
Glad your hammer time isn't contagious.
YOU ARE A BRAT FOR NOT TELLING YOUR 2ND PREGO STATUS... cONGRATS BIG PAPA TOLD ME TODAY! K&M THOUGHT IT WAS TRUE BUT I POO-POOED IT.
when i think of aurora, i think of feet!!
Post a Comment