Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shout It From The Roof Tops...I'm Filthy

Here is what I need you all to know:
1) I have pink eye.
2) I have plantar warts.

Disgusting. Rotted. Dirty.

Can you say Viral-Girl?!

I've got medication on the way for the eyes. And, I've got a dr. appointment for the plantar warts lined up. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Sorry my eyes and soles of my feet are hurting.

8 comments:

KAI said...

Ahhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

Life with a toddler - sorry for the Pink Eye. But what is with the warts? Where did you pick those up at?

Charlie said...

I heard that researchers found that covering your warts with duct tape heals them quicker than any medication out there.
I haven't had a wart to try it on yet, but I almost want one to test it.

won tong said...

Good things come to those who wait! Age, no thats aweful get yourself put back together.

Li Li said...

I wish you would post pictures.

Ryann said...

I like Charlie's idea of the duct tape. Sorry you have pink eye, sorry you have warts, sorry you are viral....duct tape and windex, let me know how it goes.

Mrs. H said...

Ha! Windex! You should totally try that. And the duct tape.

Sorry for ya, buddy.

Anonymous said...

All very FIXABLE problems! Hang in there...Thank God for modern medicine is all I have to say. Otherwise we'd all be walking around with crusty everything!!!