Sunday, March 09, 2008

iRO


I can't hold back anymore. I must have an iPhone. Ever since I cracked the screen on my Motorola Sliver, I've been debating the iPhone in my own mind. The right side of my brain is winning because of the applications like mp3 players, photo storage, video capabilities, and just a righteously cool design with a touch screen. The left brain is losing because even though it is expensive, and I could just get a cheap phone; well, the gluttony side of me is winning. Screw sensible left brain.

I might be a 30-somthing mom, but I'm scratching a clawing to keep afloat of dorky-waters. The iPhone just might be one arm floaty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um you are so not swimming in dorky-waters. But get the iPhone anyway - it looks cool.

KAI said...

i am sooo jealous!! will you buy me one too? lol.. oh, james said you should be spending that money on HIM. hahaha.. he said it would be really good "get well present"..

Li Li said...

cell phone nemesis....i had a few good months there.

Charlie said...

I just cracked the screen on my new motorola! It's now being held together with packing tape.