I love light rock. I love 70's light rock and folk. So, it is no surprise that I like Dan Fogelberg. I mean, "Leader of the Band" and "Same Old Lang Syne?" Well, people, he died this weekend. And, I just want to say that I'll miss him and his Same Old Lang Syne. This time of year, I just can't get enough.

Now, Charlie, I realize you don't like the Same Old, but can you at least just give it one listen since he DIED? Thank you.
4 comments:
Man! I was gonna email you about that!
I feel like I killed him because I said out loud how much I didn't like that song.
What? He died? I love Dan Fogelberg too - love the 70s rock. Rest in Peace.
that song is pretty terrible, but if i actually listen to the whole thing, i get totally melancholy and sad-which i think was sort of the point. i'm not too into the dan f., but sometimes when he comes on the radio, you have to sing along to the corniness. was he the guy that sang that song about pooh sticks? did you go drink a toast to innocence in his memory?
What!?! I had no idea. I was just listening to him the other day. I will pour out a glass of Egg Nogg for him over the Christmas Holidays. Man, what is the world coming to? Not Dan.
Post a Comment