Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've Concluded It's Genetic

The Difference Between Men and Women

These are our thoughts on any given Sunday....

8am
WIFE: 
What will I do with the kids today? Maybe I'll take them over to visit family. 

What will I cook for breakfast? 

What will I need to do now to prepare for dinner tonight? Thaw out meat? Slow cook it? Marinate it? Do I have all of my ingredients?

I need to make sure the kids clothes are clean for the week. 

When am I going to do my grad schoolwork since it is due tonight?

I wonder if naptime is going to be difficult today?

8am
HUSBAND:
I hope the Cowboys win.

I hope my fantasy football teams win.

I hope the other NFC East teams lose.

5 comments:

Ryann said...

FOR REALS!!!! Greatness. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope there is a retraction to this whole bunch of nonsense after my surprise last night. That's okay I will continue to Hang Tough.

Christy said...

Nail.......Head. Nuff said.

Charlie said...

Yes, almost the exact same here.

I tell him all the time that I hope I don't die an early death because they kids will never get fed and will wear jammies all day long. And nothing will ever be cleaned.

Anonymous said...

Add in "I wonder if my penis will fall off if I touch it too much" or "Can the neighbors see me picking my nose?"