Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Special 2-Hour TV Show You HAVE to See


Nuts and Bolts:

*Please look on the Style Network if you have it on satellite. They are running the Clean House annual "Messiest Home in America" contest winner show. They show it like everyday. Set your TIVO!

Anyway, these people are filthy and it makes for great entertainment. I want everyone to see it, then comment here and tell me what you think! Are you happy for the people or do you wish they would have suffered more? Are the disgusting lazy pigs or just in need of a kick-in-the-pants?

Want a preview...

Click here for a story and video clip!

5 comments:

Li Li said...

I don't know what was more annoying...that chick crying about her Babysitter books or her husband and his "active" hobbies.

won tong said...

Hope we can see it..They should come to our house!

Anonymous said...

I love that show! I will check it out.

Chancy Smith said...

Ok, I am glad I wasn't the only one to see it. I had to DVR it because the husband made me so mad when he said that he wouldn't give up his "hobbies." And ya Lisa, the Babysitter book thing was stupid! I wanted to kick them in the pants when they said they wanted to have kids. Are you kidding? The show should have walked out after they weren't willing to give anything away! Oh wait, I have to get off the computer and go lie down. My back is killing me!

won tong said...

HAPPY B-DAY RO RO.. LOVE YA!