

Ok, Let me set the stage for you: I woke up this Sunday morning a little early. I thought I'd come sit in the living room with my orange juice, look out the window, and work on my Bible study. Scott and the dogs are still sleeping, so it seemed like the peaceful Folger's coffee commercial, minus the Folger's.
So, trying to be a good girl, I sit down on the couch, and before I can even break out the Good Book, I see a woman out my window squatting and peeing! I'm like, wow! Am I really seeing this?! Could such fortune be mine? Sure enough, she is using the back seat door jam as her "seat", but her arse is hanging off and the water is flowing. I mean it is splashing all up on her shoes, it is rolling under her car. I think it may have even gotten into the storm drains. Yeah, she is out in the street just showing the whole world her goods. I was worried that she'd look up and see me totally staring at her through my giant window, but nope. She was too worried about the house that she was parked in front of. Pee-Woman kept looking back to see if they were on to her. I must say she was discreet because I was waiting for the whole pull 'em up part to see if she was going to just stand up for the street, but she did the lean forward, show your butt to the inside of the empty car and pull up, move.
So, while this is going on, I'm wondering, "Who is she? Is she drunk? Will she go inside this house afterwards?" Well, I got no answers, because after the piss parade, she pulled the jeans up and rolled back into the back seat, shut the door, and laid down. So, as I write this, she is still back there sleeping. Yes, I'm still watching the car. I will watch all day until I see her get out or drive away.
The irony to me is that the people that live in that house appear very discreet, if you will. It is like a mom, dad, and little girl. Their house is always perfectly maintained, and they drive "sensible" vehicles. So, I'm like who is this 40-something chick, with long black/grey hair, and early morning public pissing habits?
And, yes, I got my camera and took pictures from my living room after she rolled up in her car.
No comments:
Post a Comment