Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Four Things Meme from Tracy

Four Jobs I've Had
  1. Tom Thumb Grocery Checker
  2. Lifeguard - Best Job Ever
  3. Club Volleyball Coach
  4. Current Young Mind Shaper

Four Movies I've Watched Over and Over

  1. Rocky IV
  2. Borne Identity
  3. Anchorman
  4. Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Four Places I've Lived

  1. El Paso, TX
  2. San Fernando Valley, CA
  3. Phoenix, AZ
  4. Big D, TX

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

  1. Survivor - Still Lovin' it after all these years
  2. The Office - The Funniest Show since Seinfeld
  3. Miami Ink - Newest Love
  4. Dog the Bounty Hunter - Love it

Four Places I've Been On Vacation

  1. Alaska
  2. San Fransisco
  3. San Juan Islands
  4. Lake Tahoe

Four of My Favorite Foods

  1. Chips and Salsa - Duh!
  2. Sushi
  3. Enchiladas
  4. Most anything Cajun

Four Places I'd Rather be Right Now

  1. In a hot tub - my neck is killing me
  2. By a campfire with friends
  3. Staying in a fancy ski lodge with beautiful snow drifts all around
  4. In California getting ready to see my first nephew be born

No comments: