This is a documentary post of how my house looked when I got home from work one day. The first picture is when we walked in the back door we saw all this torn up carnage:

This picture is of Scout's "baby brooke." Notice Waylon chewed the feet and fingers off:

Here is one of Scout's toys. It was a giraffe. Now it looks like the Hannibal Lecter of giraffes:

And, here is Scout's recently favorite stuffed animal "kitty-cat" and yes, her face has been removed:

Yes, we had to throw everything away, even the tiny baby boppy. Scout initially looked around and started bawling at all her favorite things destroyed (she had them all on the couch that morning and I forgot to secure the). But, she regrouped to make this video.
NEEDLESS TO SAY, WAYLON STAYS OUTSIDE DURING THE DAY NOW.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.
8 comments:
I gasped at the baby brook I noticed it right away... Waylon should of tried messing with Robo-baby maybe all you would see was hair everywhere (yeah Waylon') What a treasure Toy Horror Show.. I'm sorry, as soon as I have some $ I'll send her a sympathy gift...
Did ya put the Wal-iguist outside today!
Oh my gosh.
Poor Scoutie.
I'm sad.. I feel like Baby Brooke was a close friend -- after all, wasn't she in Scout's tummy at one time?
Poor Waylon was just missing you guys -- that's all.
Aunt D
Poor Scout. Why is it that they always get the "favorite" stuff?
And Scott just had to have another dog. Scout might need therapy.
Okay, so tell me... why in the world did SCOTT want another dog??!! I blame him.. the horror.. And, yeah, sorry... I was laughing sooo hard at the hannibal of giraffes.. hilarious, seriously!! Oh, and poor Scout.. I'll pay for one session of her therapy.
Therapy hummmmm didn't think of that given down the road.. God willing I'll sell enough books to facilitate her future shrink fund and
Trauma center....Scott Clause needs to be very generous this year..
Post a Comment