My two passengers are ready for our big crazy road trip. We are less than two weeks from departure. Here is the map of my dreams:
My "plan"...
- Leave Texas on June 22 and drive to ABQ (site of Breaking Bad for those of you in the know).
- Leave New Mexico on June 23 and drive to Flagstaff, AZ.
- Leave Arizona on June 24 and drive to San Jose.
- From June 25-July 5 - Possible Day trip to Yosemite NP. For sure several day trips to Santa Cruz area beaches like Capitola City Beach.
- July 6th-July 10th - Malibu, CA (Tent camping just off the beach under the trees. Yes, there are toilets and showers!)
- July 11-July 13 - Anaheim, thus, Disneyland
- July 14/15 - Phoenix
- July 15 Drive to Alpine, TX (possibly stop on way back home)
- Arrive back in Dallas July 16 or 17th
Whew...I'm getting a little tired just typing all of that. I mean, it's only 53 hours on the road. Big whoop. I've done it before. However, I'm hoping this trip will be seamless.

1 comment:
Wow Ro, so awesome!! That is the one thing I truly miss about mainland life (besides all my peeps :))You can jump in the car & book it - wherever you want....here, you can drive around in a 1/2 circle - really, then you have to turn around. And to travel between islands is running at $200+ round trip. NOT complaining though, I do live in Paradise, which apparently according to a recent report is the #1 WORST PLACE to work & live based on our cost of living, blah,blah, blah - but you can't beat the scenery and beaches. And I'm Blessed to call this place home.
I look forward to following your blog as you guys hit the road. So no Scott huh?? Girls only :) Will pray for traveling mercies for you!! You made the plan & very soon, it'll be time to work that plan!!
Take Care Ro-Ro,
Hugs & Honis to the Ohana,
Much Aloha,
Ly
Post a Comment