My mom's besties came to camp (and to rescue us from our bare bones "cold camp" set up). They made Pt. Mugu State Park experience - stellar! Our camp was about 30 yards from showers and bathrooms, and 100 yards to the waves. Malibu, CA and I are still in love after all these years.
Brooke, Jacob and Scout at Sycamore Camp. Can you tell how much the girls enjoyed their new friend?

Jacob's mom cooked some amazing camp food. Here I am posing with the fresh organic local garlic which was sautéed with onion and mushrooms to play with pasta and grouper. Thank goodness these friends showed up!

Scout took time to ponder the early evening.


The whole camp crew: from left Katrina, Scout, Gwynn, Me, Brooke, and Gretchen.

Here is how I packed the car up yesterday after four days of beachin' and campin'. Next stop: Anaheim....
No comments:
Post a Comment