Well, the dog park gave me poison ivy. I hate poison ivy. I can't take any oral medication because of the internal bread baking that is going on. But, I can use some old cream, but it barely helps. Uhg. I think the dogs got in the woods and brought out the nice poison secretions to me when I pet them. Such thoughtful dogs.
Then, Emmit has been sick. He's never sick, but he's had this horrible cough that keeps us up all night. Also, the first day had some vomitting. So, I took him to the vet, and she was like, "has he been around any sick dogs?" I thought...curses...the dog park. Now, I'm not sure there were any sick dogs there, but hell, i'm not sure there was any poison ivy there either, but i'm giving all the credit to the dog park.
No comments:
Post a Comment