Little Charlie challenged me to do this "7 Things List"
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Buy an RV
2) Travel across America in an RV
3) Have a patio cover built
4) Buy a cabin in the mountains (or on a lake) for vacations
5) Hike some small mountains/canyons in northern Arizona--Havasupi Area
6) White water raft in Idaho
7) Work to help the homeless
7 things I can do:
1) Speak in public
2) Drive a stick shift
3) Swim the basic strokes: backstroke, sidestroke, breaststroke, and front crawl (freestyle)
4) touch my nose with my tounge
5) Hit a driver over 200 yards
6) cook
7) laugh at myself
7 things I cannot do:
1) cartwheel
2) chug anything or do a shot of anything
3) enjoy opera
4) speak another language
5) watch re-runs
6) ski (either)
7) a pull-up
7 things that attract me to another:
1) nice ears
2) red hair
3) respects women
4) "nice guy"
5) can beat me at sports
6) intelligent
7) puts the toilet seat down
7 things I say most often:
1) Wow (regarding shock and awe)
2) Wrong Answer (regarding a choice of clothing by a stranger)
3) Your Mom - or any derivitave, like - your mom's house (I mostly say this to scott when he asks me things like Who was that on the phone? Or, where are my shoes?)
4) Wheels Off (anything that is, well, wheels off)
5) Excuse me (regarding my large belly in the way, or my nisty gas that offends)
6) Thank you (self explanitory)
7) Oh No She Didn't (regarding anything stupid that has been said or done or worn)
No comments:
Post a Comment