Saturday, March 10, 2007

Leave Your Vote - What's Worse?




If you'd like to leave a comment regarding what you think is the WORST FEELING, please do! Here are what I think are the top 5- pit in the stomach feelings:


  • You visit the potty and take care of some serious business. Alas, you look towards the area where the toilet paper SHOULD be, but no ma'am: all out of toity pape.

  • You are out with many people from work at happy hour. You party it up a tidge too late and maybe too many drinks. You wake up in the morning with a horrible feeling your comments went too far.

  • You've made a "boo-boo" at work. Now, the boss personally contacts you to let you know he wants to "speak with you in his office."

  • Your alarm doesn't go off, and you are EXTREMELY late to an important meeting or work.
  • You hit reply on the email and go off on someone in the office or the circle of friends. WHOOPS....YOU HIT REPLY TO ALL! Man, that one stings.

Now, there are many other worst feelings. But, I didn't want to get into death, divorce, suicide or even adultery. I like to keep the levity here on Peeing In the Shower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say the TP thing. one too many and gone too far sucks as well though. Like yur new blog.

J Rock