Sunday, January 11, 2009

If The 80's Were Wrong, I Don't Wanna Be Right....

I'm sorry, but this Boom Box is AWESOME. I want to own it!  Ok, so look closely and see your iPod in the area where the cassette used to be.  I mean imagine the possibilities? You could carry it on your shoulder when you strolled...or you could take it camping....or just set it on your dining room table. Buy It Here

And this watch, well, it is just sick...

buy it here if you are cool enough

4 comments:

Ryann said...

that watch is pretty awesome...and my mom has a silver ghetto blaster that she has had from the 80s and it is still her favorite.

Tab said...

The ghetto blaster is dope.

Li Li said...

uh, yeah! i would love to have that boom box. i would use those stretchy cargo ropes (what the hell are they called???) to strap it to my bike and cruise the neighborhood.

Charlie said...

Yeah those are both sweet.