...and going to slide rock... I've been to Sedona several times, and I've seen slide rock state park, but I've never truly experienced it. Should be fun to take all the kiddos.
Have fun in AZ. Sounds hot, but Sedona sounds nice. I am sorry to hear about your dad. I didn't know he had died. That was a really nice blog. I remember your dad being so sweet everytime I saw him. He was a really nice guy, and I'm glad to have met him. :)
2 comments:
here's to the floatie suits *clink*
Have fun in AZ. Sounds hot, but Sedona sounds nice. I am sorry to hear about your dad. I didn't know he had died. That was a really nice blog. I remember your dad being so sweet everytime I saw him. He was a really nice guy, and I'm glad to have met him. :)
Post a Comment