It is time.
I speak to you here from the digital podium, to spread the word. I'm bringing blogging back. Again.
Whether I am daydreaming about future adventures or working around the house making domestic adventures come true, thoughts and experiences beg to be shared.
Let's catch up before we move forward. Some pics from the past year......
 |
| Future Biomedical Engineers (Scout, Hudson, Brooke) |
 |
| Brooke at Tyler State Park |
 |
| Ear Piercing at Northpark Mall |
 |
| Coach and Player |
 |
| Biologist By Day |
 |
| Ear Wax Extractor by Night |
 |
| Horse Rider |
 |
| Brooke, Superstition Mountains, AZ |
 |
| On the trail in AZ (Superstition Mountains) |
 |
| They Clean Up |
 |
| Scout's second ER visit |
 |
| Arm Break #2 |
 |
| White Sands National Monument, NM |
2 comments:
I won't lie, that ear wax pic made my day. I dream of ear candling.
Also-- YAY for blogging again!
YAY for blogging again!!!! Your girls are amazing and the ear wax is super gross. However, it does bring me back to a lunch time candling session in your classroom...ah the nostalgia.
Post a Comment