Friday, July 08, 2005

TV TIME

Scott and I got chosen to fill out booklet for the Nielsen TV Ratings. We were pretty excited. They called me on the phone and asked if I wanted to do the survey, and I said yes. Two days ago we got our little TV booklets to fill out; one for each TV in the house. I'm in charge of the bedroom book and Scott is in charge of the living room book, since that is where our respective TiVOs are located. They sent us $10 CASH along with the books. Cool huh?!

Yeah, anyway, we began our books last night. We have to keep them for a week. Mine looked like this:


7-8am: Today Show - NBC
8-9pm: From Conception to Birth - Discovery
9-9:30pm:
Being Bobby Brown (WHEELS OFF by the way) I recommend it for those of you who like train wrecks.
9:30-11:00pm: TIVO'd
Judge Judy (4 episodes). I can't get enough people!

No comments: