The 4th of July lasted for 3 days this year and that was fine with me. The weekend with Dee Ann and Mari Alice arriving in Dallas for 2 days of adventure that began in Ft. Worth at the Cowgirl Hall of Fame and Museum. No, I didn't know that this exsisted, and I probably would have never gone if I had. It took two ranch women to come to town to show me the way to "the hall." It was pretty cool. The highlight was Dee Ann identifying a photo of her "Nana" from 45 years ago at a big horse show. After that we did a little Stockyard shopping then headed back to Big D for the night.
We had a good time the entire weekend. Canton delivered some fine goods on Sunday, plus fireworks and tailgating was bueno that night in Addison. The 4th of July was actually spent just relaxing in the pool to escape the 100 degrees. Anyway, I just thought I'd write a little bit about the weekend. Oh, I almost forgot: we saw War of The Worlds: I give it 2 stars. Not worth the full price. Wait for the $1 theater.
No comments:
Post a Comment