Living The Dream

Pages

  • Home
  • My Happy Campers
  • Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 31, 2005


80's Soul
Posted by Unknown at 11:23 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ro

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ►  2014 (41)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (6)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (32)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (64)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2006 (68)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2005 (224)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ▼  July (25)
      • It's His Party and He'll Dress 80's if He Wants to...
      • This J-Rock get-up was a gift enough. WOW.
      • Chris and Christy remembering thier "innocent" day...
      • Joe Dirt Strikes Again
      • 80's Couple of the Night....Did Uncle Eddie give h...
      • Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
      • Holly Loves The 80's
      • 80's Soul
      • 80's - Kansas Style
      • I Ain't No Hollaback Girl
      • An example of what a night of bingo may look like....
      • Birthday In Style
      • just my opinion
      • Addition to the Family
      • It'll Be Fun, Play Along
      • Hot Guy #1: Jude "no flaws" Law. I have been his ...
      • Nick Lachey is current hot guy #2. He's got great...
      • Val Kilmer is sort of old school but sort of not. ...
      • Old School Hot Guy #1: Steve Timmons. No this isn...
      • Old School Hot Guy #2: Dolph Lungren. You migh re...
      • Dog Days of Summer
      • Being Bobby BrownOk, so I hope you can read the ca...
      • TV TIME
      • A sample of what you might see if you venture into...
      • 3 Day Weekends Rule
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (49)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (16)

Popular Posts

  • Fishing at the Lake - Alaska Style
  • It Is Hard To Stay Strong
    I'm not really the stereotypical mother, so I've been told. I've been analyzing why I think the way I think. Metacognition if y...
  • Living The Dream? Um, no.
    For those of you out there that don't have kids, and are wondering if you should have them, I present you this: Summer used to be just a...
  • Death Pool
    I don't know if you have heard of this, but some sick people put a list together at the beginning of the year which contains the names o...
  • In Loving Memory (2002-2007)
    Roxy went to Doggie Heaven on Saturday, November 24 th 2007. Although she fought hard, kidney failure could not be overcome. She was a gr...
  • NKOTB
    Yes, Scott surprised me last night with New Kids on The Block concert tickets. THANK YOU SCOTT!! I was excited. He even arranged for our gir...
  • I Might Be Crazy, but It Keeps Me From Going Insane
    Pictured above:  Camping in Big Sur  on the Big Sur River in NorCal along the Redwood forest. Moving out of the Big D has been on my mind fo...
  • Our Pudge - 10 Years
    Pudge a.k.a. "Francis; Walter; and Old Man River" went to doggie Heaven last week. He loved following his big brother Emmitt aro...
  • my banner
    I tried to change something in my layout and I screwed up my banner. Then, I sort of panicked and odly enough, I ended up creating my entire...
  • Kayaking - Visnaw Lake in Alaska
    The girls LOVED time on the lake. We are here for 4 days.

Total Pageviews

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by MAYBAYBUTTER. Powered by Blogger.