
I was thinking about it today while I was at work in a stall doing my "business." So, here are my favorite ways to pass the time while in a public stall, mostly at work.
#1 Get out the cell phone and play games, look at saved photos, and if it is a long time I need to kill then, use the net browser.
#2 If I don't have my cellie on me, then I go for coin/paper money inspection. I've always loved money. When you need to keep your mind busy on the pottie, coins and bills are a good way to pass the time. I like to check out years printed, cities of origin, and even who the national treasurer was at the time of print.
#3 If times are desparate, I just have to read the manufacturers of the toilet paper dispensers on the wall and drain covers on the floor.
Well, there you have it. I wonder if others are as bored in the pottie as I am. And, I wonder if they have the same pass-the-time bag of tricks as I do. Thank you. I'm out.
No comments:
Post a Comment