Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Thou Shalt Not Covet





Charlie (who created my awesome new banner...thanks!) did the car post first, but I wanted to keep it rolling.

I love my MINI Cooper! But, it is becoming apparent that it isn't too practical for the baby seat. I could persevere, but I'm not so sure. I've got plenty of time to decide.

My current vehicle that I have my eye on is the Honda Ridgeline. I love functional vehicles and this one is great. I never have wanted a truck, but I love SUV's. Somehow this "hybrid" has reeled me in. But, I'm not saying that I'll be buying one anytime soon.

Reasons to keep the MINI:
1) It is FUN to drive.
2) Great gas mileage.
3) It is already a collector as they don't make the Indie Blue color anymore.
4) I look sexy driving it. Ok, that was a stretch.
5) Has racing stripes.
6) It is fast and handles like a go cart.
7) I'll look manly in the Ridgeline.

Reasons to sell the MINI and get a Ridgeline:
1) BabyCarSeat will easily fit and be manuverable.
2) Will pull an RV Trailer.
3) Can pack the camping box and tons of other campy supplies in the back.
4) Has a really cool "trunk" inside the bed of the truck...How cool is that?!
5) 4 doors makes others happy to ride in the back seat.
6) I could probably sleep in the bed of the truck if need be...like camping or such.

No comments: