Sunday, June 25, 2006

Keep Austin Weird

I arrived in Austin today after being in Salado and Temple, Texas for the past few days helping out Dee Ann. This week my blogs will most likely be sparse because business calls, but I will try to have a little bit of fun. Austin is well known for 6th Street because of the live music scene and the numerous bars all lined up to serve the UT students as well as all of the many visitors that stay in hotels downtown. We are staying in the Hilton right off 6th street, and it is always interesting because of the great people watching and giddy bar hoppers.

I'll mostly be working *really* but, I will try to join other educators in taking in some good old Tejas night life, restaurants, and local flavor. I always enjoy Austin. It is a great city.

No comments: