Let's see...I'd seen ASU play volleyball, basketball and even baseball, but I'd never been to a Football game. Scott's uncle asked me why not, and I thought it was because I was too broke to attend when I was living in AZ, but now I realize it was because we were always playing volleyball on the weekends back when I was in college. So, old Scott had to go without me in those days. Aaaaaaaaaaannnnyway, we went to see a game this weekend against Washington State. We started off with some shopping on Mill Ave...notice the matching shirts!! C'mon...all the coolest couples are doing it! Don't hate!

Then, we went back to the rental car to "tailgate."

I had a differnt idea of tailgating than Scott though. While he kicked with the Coors Light at the HHR rental, I went for the Desert Cruiser and the bungy corded Keystone...or "30 Stones."

Then we headed into Sun Devil Stadium. It is pretty darn cool because it is set up between the mountains ridges. It is all rocky and cactus-y.

You have to be careful around Saguaro Cactus...they are prickly.

Here are three of the things Scott misses most about Arizona....desert sunsets, palm trees, and ASU football games.
No comments:
Post a Comment