Monday, November 27, 2006

Bunion-ectomy

I originally posted this photo when I first started this blog

Yes, I'm finally going to have surgery to remove my bunions. They've gotten out of control. The doctor said they are in between moderate and severe. The right one is pretty much in the severe catagory. They've been painful since college, but they've been bothering me badly for the last few years.


I finally went in to the doctor and you should have seen those x-rays!!! Whoa! It looks so bad on film. This picture above is from like 4 years ago. And, they are actually worse now if you can believe it. Anyway, I'm "tentatively" set up to go under the knife in one month. Happy New Year to me! He said the right one is so bad that he'll have to work on them one at a time. I really wanted them both done at once, but that's the way it goes. I'll keep you updated on my funky feet.

No comments: