Friday, April 11, 2008

I Killed the Phone

I've documented my cell phone desires as far as getting the iPhone. I mentioned that I cracked the screen on my Motorola Slvr. Well, yesterday I jumped in the pool unexpectantly (long story) and later realized my phone was in my pocket. So, my cell is dead. Please don't text me. I won't get it. If you call, don't expect me to pick up. I will check my messages. That is all. Call me at work if you need me. Or call Scott's phone. I'd tell you to call my home phone, but I don't even know the number. Thank goodness I'm getting the iPhone in two weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need the long story please.

won tong said...

Me too...... ditto above! that happened to a friend of mine at the river. giggle

KAI said...

Hmmm.... you "accidentally" jumped in the pool with your phone and now you are getting a "new iPhone"... I like your tactic!

Li Li said...

Right. I wanted to call you on Friday and then realized I had no idea how to reach you. I should have tried Scott's phone. Or I could have emailed. I am dumb.