So, now we have a male boxer named, Waylon. I think I can get used to him. He didn't bug me really last night. And, it is funny to see Scout with him. Pudge doesn't know he's there until the wind blows. Emmitt is probably pissed off. But, Scott is a giddy as a school girl. Whatever makes him happy.Thursday, April 24, 2008
I Guess He Didn't Read The Poll From This Blog
After much debate, Scott ended up "winning" the battle of getting another dog. Last night, while I was out with Lisa for a couple of hours, Scott took his accomplice (Scout) and went to Midlothian to "rescue" a one year old boxer. See Below:
So, now we have a male boxer named, Waylon. I think I can get used to him. He didn't bug me really last night. And, it is funny to see Scout with him. Pudge doesn't know he's there until the wind blows. Emmitt is probably pissed off. But, Scott is a giddy as a school girl. Whatever makes him happy.
So, now we have a male boxer named, Waylon. I think I can get used to him. He didn't bug me really last night. And, it is funny to see Scout with him. Pudge doesn't know he's there until the wind blows. Emmitt is probably pissed off. But, Scott is a giddy as a school girl. Whatever makes him happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is so cute! I was about to say...I guess you lost that battle.
How Dirty of Scott, using Scout!!! LOL
He is cute though!!
I love him great name ...
love the name....scott is sneaky. Wish I could be there come august where I could corrupt you to be sneaky and stay out at chili's all night drinking cold delicious beers. :)
I am sure Scout didn't mind being the wing man. Cute dog, cute name, FULL house!
Scott!
Oh well I guess he got you back for getting the Jeep without him. ;)
Post a Comment