
Monday, May 05, 2008
Yes!
It was a long wait, but the iPhone is worth it. I love this phone-camera-tiny laptop-mp3 player. I have my personal email accounts hooked up to it, so the emails come flying in. Shoot me an email anytime. I can even put in my school attendance on it. I can make my grocery list via an internet program and email it to Scott. There is really no limit to it's greatness. Except: I can't text more than one person at a time (so I just email if it dictates that). And, I can't open text'd multimedia messages. But, I can look them up on the built in wi-fi internet. The other scarey part is there is no insurance. So, I've been protecting it like my precious. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cool put that in your pipe and smoke it... Happy Cinco De Mayo xxoo
I can hear Scout saying or whining iPhone, " I want iPhone! When is hers coming?
Congrats, Ro!
Actually, you can text multiple peeps. Your phone should be current and up-to-date with the software. It's ver 1.1.4. Check to make sure you have it updated when you connect it to iTunes next time. Click the "check for update" button.
When you go to text someone, try to add another name.
There is no insurance offered through AT&T, but you can get AppleCare and that might cover you.
That kinda sucks you can't get pix messages.
But I will have to email you more.
Can you AIM or Yahoo chat?
you probably take care of it better than Scout!!LOL
Very nice!
Post a Comment