Friday, May 23, 2008

TV Show I'm Into Right Now

Discovery Channel has a program called the Alaskan Experiment. I TiVo'd it not knowing if it would be corny or good. Turns out...it totally has my interest. Here is the link to the website : Alaskan Experiment

It comes on Tuesday night, and it's pretty good because it is reality tv combined with Alaska (in HD), survival, fishing, hunting, hiking, and people getting cabin fever. All pretty interesting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know Rich and I aren't the only ones watching this show! Gives one a great appreciation for the comforts of life like food, space, and water. Mom

won tong said...

They should do one on our island thats a real test of a trooper.

Anonymous said...

we watched it after seeing your post - turns out it is pretty legit. They are over in Wrangell National Park

Ryann said...

seen it...love it...but then again I watch monster quest on the history channel, so I'm a dork like that anyway.

won tong said...

Comon Ro rally the family & friends to buy my book Let me know if I need to send the link again comon your a good agent...

Charlie said...

CRAP! I knew I should have recorded that.