Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Scott Is Nesting
Scott has been obsessed with outdoor improvements over the last couple of months. Every weekend he is working on the pool, the yard, or other projects. Here is an updated picture of our patio with the sod Scott planted a couple of weeks ago. There was a ton of work that went into it because we had the area covered in stupid rocks that he had to shovel and rake out, then transport away. It was a nasty job. Then, he had to get a tiller, etc. Finally, he planted the sod. We are pretty happy with it now.

This last picture is of the "shutters" that Scott installed. He was just hell-bent on getting shutters. I never even thought of them. But, I think the look good and he did pretty darned well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how different it looks than from when you had those big useless shrubby trees.
Kevin says I have shutter-fever. I think every house looks better with shutters.
I like em can anyone spare a shutter man to do our house...anyone going to buy my book?????? boo hoo...
shutters are little picture frames for houses...they finish it off. Love the black and white, looks good.
House and yard look nice! Wish I could be there to drink a beer on the porch with you.
Post a Comment