
Is this awesome or what? Click the title of this post to read/see more pictures. After I bought my jeep, MINI came out with the Clubman which would have been more practical for me and the kiddos. I have had some regrets about not getting one. But, the jeep is pretty cool, especially when I was able to use the four-wheel drive last week in the mountains and mud!
But, what do you think about this MINI and "mini" Airstream? Would you buy this combo? Shout out to Jalyn for this article. She knows my heart.
But, what do you think about this MINI and "mini" Airstream? Would you buy this combo? Shout out to Jalyn for this article. She knows my heart.
4 comments:
see...its things like this that make me wish I hadn't run up thousands of dollars of debt buying clothes and beer in college and then ignoring all the bills thereby ruining my credit and ANY chance I had of owning something this cool. DAMMIT.
I love it.
love it, love it.
I can picture you in it already that is sweet!
Post a Comment