Then, when I got home I obsessed until I could figure out how many calories were in those damned little tumbleweeds. By the way, there weren't as many as I feared. And, as for my "all-caps-yelling" water above: I have concluded that I can't drink alcohol anymore because there are too many calories in it no matter how you pour it. In short, I'd rather eat my calories than drink them.
Somebody shoot me: I'm blogging about dieting.
Maybe I should go back to drinking.
7 comments:
Keep up the good work. Hey, don't get so crazy that you don't order "1" drink when you're out. Or have 3 and you won't care about the calories anymore!!
back to drinking...no, I hear ya. apparently the best way to lose weight is to not drink, which is dumb. How come all the reality stars booze it up, and they look so anorexic. Not fair.
hello there. thanks for guest blogging on ro's blog. next time you see ro, tell her wassup. i dont know who you are but i am thoroughly impressed with your commitment to this diet thing. kudos!
Your stories make me miss you. Good luck with the diet!
lol. I can't drink alcohol or water. I don't know what that means.
But I want a diet that consists mostly of fried pickles.
mmm.
I know what you are going through. That dang Lose It makes you ponder everything you put in your mouth! I agree, I would rather eat my calories. But, I am so proud of what you have become. Again, I will say that I am sad that when I leave you finally want to talk "diets". I picture us in the LMC eating our canned tuna and splitting an avacado and drinking our coke zeros. Maybe there is a measuring tape involved and we get that out twice a month to track our improvement??
THANK GOODNESS!!! I finally realized I am not crazy!! U r going thru the same thing I am going thru! I try every day to not obcess over what I am consuming every day. Then I finally realized I would much rather EAT my food calories than drink them! So now I am consumed every time I go out on the calories from drinking or eating! Such a ridic way to live!
Post a Comment