This chick from New Jersey that was raised Jewish (although her mom is mormon), is on nightly on the E channel. It makes me laugh. Why?
1) No one is safe: She cracks on mexicans, gays, jews, lesbians, midgets, etc, etc.
2) She has a mexican midget as her assistant.
3) Just witty as hell.
4) It is only 30 minutes long. Get your funnies and get out.

Her book is a MUST READ:
I first heard of her and her show because of my dad. He said she was funny. I gave it a try, but I didn't like her abrasiveness at first. Then, J-Mo gave me this book a ways back, and I was totally laughing so hard. About half way through the book, I realized it was the same Chelsea from the show. So, I gave the show another chance, and now I can't stop.
I first heard of her and her show because of my dad. He said she was funny. I gave it a try, but I didn't like her abrasiveness at first. Then, J-Mo gave me this book a ways back, and I was totally laughing so hard. About half way through the book, I realized it was the same Chelsea from the show. So, I gave the show another chance, and now I can't stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment