I repeat, I have a camper!
Thanks to Christy, I have managed to get my hands on a pop-up camper that sleeps 6 adults, has a/c, water, and other basics. See below for photo of it in my drive way this week. I sure did leave it up all week to annoy my neighbors while entertaining myself and my kids. However, today I did take it down. It has been packed up and snugly put to bed in our garage.
This pop-up is a Flagstaff model, which is perfect since we are going to haul it to Flagstaff, AZ (for a couple of nights camping here) in mid July on our way to beautiful Lake Tahoe where we will be camping for a week at THIS RESORT . I am so excited! Scott's family reunion has been the catalyst for this trip, and we're looking forward to spending time with the Everetts. I'm also super pumped that best sister ever: Charlie and Fam will be joining the fun in Lake Tahoe as well. Scott and Brooke have never been to Lake Tahoe. I have been twice, and last time I took Scout with me to Kamie and Jeremy's wedding.
I will post some more camper adventures as they unfold. But, I did want to post about how excited I am to have a little house to pull around all summer as I wish. So, if you are reading this blog and you are fun and/or family and/or live somewhere awesome, I may be setting up the camper in your yard soon!
This pop-up is a Flagstaff model, which is perfect since we are going to haul it to Flagstaff, AZ (for a couple of nights camping here) in mid July on our way to beautiful Lake Tahoe where we will be camping for a week at THIS RESORT . I am so excited! Scott's family reunion has been the catalyst for this trip, and we're looking forward to spending time with the Everetts. I'm also super pumped that best sister ever: Charlie and Fam will be joining the fun in Lake Tahoe as well. Scott and Brooke have never been to Lake Tahoe. I have been twice, and last time I took Scout with me to Kamie and Jeremy's wedding.
I will post some more camper adventures as they unfold. But, I did want to post about how excited I am to have a little house to pull around all summer as I wish. So, if you are reading this blog and you are fun and/or family and/or live somewhere awesome, I may be setting up the camper in your yard soon!
7 comments:
Congrats! You should've also posted pics of the interior. Your peeps want to see the deets of your new crib :)
Ro - not sure how much longer I'll be living in SB (AKA, somewhere awesome) but let me know when you hit Cali if you'd like a pause on the way north :)
Camp Richardson???
Ahhhhhh, I am sooo jealous... I think you should just stop by and pick us up on your way...!!
Glad you are getting to taste the fruits of your labor! I have so many wonderful memories of Rich and I in the Vanny exploring new places and good times. So happy for you and what a way to start the journey:at the top of the top 10 list.
man, i wish i still lived down the street so i join in on all the festivities! congratulations!!!
woooo!
Post a Comment