so sad. i, too loved her. we are both gone now. sophia and dorothy...its all up to Blanche and Rose now to keep on keepin.and that poster is rad. srsly. i might put it on a t-shirt. don't think that i won't.
I always felt that when I got old, I'd be like Bea Arthur too. My fav, as well.
thank you for being a friend, travelling down the road and back again....
RIP...the golden girls will live on though in us.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so sad. i, too loved her. we are both gone now. sophia and dorothy...its all up to Blanche and Rose now to keep on keepin.
and that poster is rad. srsly. i might put it on a t-shirt. don't think that i won't.
I always felt that when I got old, I'd be like Bea Arthur too. My fav, as well.
thank you for being a friend, travelling down the road and back again....
RIP...the golden girls will live on though in us.
Post a Comment