Civil War
- Glory (Great movie I remember seeing in the theater when it came out.)
- Cold Mountain (I have to include Jude Law. He's the hottest soldier ever. Seriously, this movie is awesome. Sappy sometimes, but good.)
- Sergeant York (This is dedicated to G-Money who always loves this movie. She is responsible for me watching it. Obviously a great classic, since it is the only one that made my list.)
- Legends of The Fall (Yes, Henry Thomas shakes off the ET kid stereotype and goes to war in Europe dispite his fathers wishes. Brad Pitt is in the movie too...need I say more?)
- Saving Private Ryan (Probably my favorite war movie of all time. I love everything about this movie except that so many guys had to die, but I guess it wouldn't be a war movie, if they didn't. Great actors, great action, great sound, awesome story...just darn good.)
WWIII
- Red Dawn (How can a cast of Patrick Swayze, C. Thomas Howell, Charlie Sheen, and Jennifer Grey be anything less than greatness? I love the action and the idea of a handful of "Wolverines!" fighting the Cubans and Russians.)
- The Deer Hunter (I remember seeing this movie 20 years ago. I've rented it since then, and it is pretty depressing, but hey, so was Vietnam.)
- First Blood (I love this movie because of Sly Stallone, the underdog, and the scenery in the shots. I realize that it isn't "war" combat, but it is a story of the Vietnam soldier once he returns to the US.)
- Three Kings (I love the actors and the camera work. Interesting movie plot with the soldiers torn between the gold bullion and helping people. Oh, and Mark Wahlberg is short but hot.)
- Black Hawk Down (Lots of action and cool camera work and I guess the modern equipment and enemy make it cool too.)
No comments:
Post a Comment