Yesterday I got the old brows waxed. I must give props to Shay because without her expertise and time, these brows would still be bush-like. Thank you Shay for ripping the "catepillar" off of my upper eyelid. You are a woman to be admired. Shay didn't stop there though. She did some microderm abrasion...what she likes to call "fluff and puff," and she did some other unsightly facial maintenance that I must say Christy enjoyed watching.
I actually saved the wax strips full of fun. I was going to try to scan them and post them because of all the hair. But, wouldn't you know it...I got up at 4am and heated up leftovers and was having a good old time here at the laptop, when I realized I had set the hot plate on my wax strips...yep...the hairs said, "I'm melting!" So, sorry Christy, the strips had to go away. No visual this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment