Tuesday, June 07, 2005
The Tip of Texas Hill Country
This past weekend I drove south about 2 hours to Salado, TX to meet Dee Ann for a weekend of house/land hunting, shopping, and eating. Salado is a beautiful town. It's center is the spring fed Salado Creek which runs right through town. Dee Ann and I had a fun weekend hanging out and the trip was successful because she was able to secure a place to live. I've included some pictures that she took. The first one is behind our cool bed and breakfast where I'm sitting atop a spring (this was after we checked out a 4 foot snake). The second one is of some property that Dee Ann really liked and may build on (where I believe I got me some little chiggers as a souvenir and we saw several deer). Anyway, thanks Dee Ann for the weekend. Here's to many more trips to Salado.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment