Monday, May 01, 2006

Corny Fun...Did You Know?...

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Checker at Tom Thumb Grocery Store
2. Lifeguard
3. Club Volleyball Coach
4. Educator

Four concerts I've been to:
1. Pat Green
2. Dave Matthews
3. The Rolling Stones
4. Elton John

Four places I have lived:
1. El Paso, TX
2. Southern California
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Dallas, TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. Intervention
3. The Apprentice
4. Cold Case Files

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Alaska
2. Washington
3. The Grand Canyon
4. Jamaica

Four Dogs I've had:
1. Pugs (Emmitt/Pudge)
2. English Bulldog (Roxy)
3. Miniature Pinscher (Noel/Goliath)
4. Lhasa apso (Bear)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chips and Salsa
2. spaghetti w/ marinara
3. crab and lobster
4. sushi

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach
2. In a mountain cabin
3. In a tent/rv on a river
4. In a nice hotel room with really soft sheets and cold a/c

put it on your blog...you know you wanna...

No comments: