You all know what I'm talking about: www.myspace.com is crack. I feel like one of those lab rats that addiction tests are performed upon. You know the ones where the rat just keeps hitting the little rat lever that delivers "one more hit" of drugs. Yeah, well late at night when I'm at the laptop on myspace, I feel like the keyboard is that tiny little rat lever. I keep looking to get that next fix. I'll look at student pages forever meandering through current and former students looking into their lives like some sort of sneaky stalker. But, I love it. I can't get enough of their horrible language, their drunken pictures, their friends' comments. Of course, I love to take a gander at my friends' myspaces and search for old friends too. All of it keeps me way too glued to the computer. So, be careful if you have an addictive personality because myspace will suck you in like that first freebase.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Whitney's Addicted, and so Am I
You all know what I'm talking about: www.myspace.com is crack. I feel like one of those lab rats that addiction tests are performed upon. You know the ones where the rat just keeps hitting the little rat lever that delivers "one more hit" of drugs. Yeah, well late at night when I'm at the laptop on myspace, I feel like the keyboard is that tiny little rat lever. I keep looking to get that next fix. I'll look at student pages forever meandering through current and former students looking into their lives like some sort of sneaky stalker. But, I love it. I can't get enough of their horrible language, their drunken pictures, their friends' comments. Of course, I love to take a gander at my friends' myspaces and search for old friends too. All of it keeps me way too glued to the computer. So, be careful if you have an addictive personality because myspace will suck you in like that first freebase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment